This smoothie recipe comes from our friends at Nutribullet, and it’s loaded with tons of colorful plant foods and fats( the healthy kind!). It makes for a great smoothie in the morning, post-workout or just for a snack. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do, and please email us if you have any smoothie recipes of your own that you would like featured on our blog!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Servings: Serves 1
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- Dash of cinnamon
- Step 1: Add ingredients into blender and blend together.
- Step 2: Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving:
calories 225 • fat 14g • protein 6g • sodium 211 mg • sugar 5 gram